Whether you’re a big spender or a small one, no one likes to be charged excessive fees for making a lot of ATM or
That’s why QT Mutual Bank has the Everyday Account. This account gives you access to your money when and where
you need it without paying heaps of transaction fees. For just $6 a month, you’ll receive unlimited rediATM, eftpos
and internet banking transactions.
We’ll even waive the $6 if your deposits total $2,000 or more, such as your salary, into your account throughout
- Free access to more than 3000 rediATMs Australia-wide*
- $6 monthly account keeping fee
- No minimum opening balance
- Unlimited free Visa and eftpos purchases within Australia
- Visa Debit card with payWave
- 24/7 access via internet and phone banking
- Free deposits and withdrawals at any QT Mutual Bank branch
- Unlimited free direct debit and BPAY® transactions
- Option of a cheque book and sweep facility
* Important note: ATM Direct charges are in accordance with RBA’s requirements. Transactions conducted on non
rediATMs will be charged an upfront fee which is determined by the ATM owner. To avoid any unnecessary fees, use
No interest is payable on this account.
Statements are at least once every six months.
Options for full-time students, apprentices, and pensioners receiving a disability pension
If you are enrolled in full-time study at a recognised educational institution in Australia, undertaking an Australian
apprenticeship, or currently receiving either a Disability Support Pension or Mobility Allowance from Centrelink
and Disability Pension from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, you can apply to waive the $6 monthly account
Students and apprentices
To pay no monthly account keeping fee, you’ll need to provide at least one of the following documents:
- A copy of your current student card
- A copy of your certificate of registration from your training provider
- An enrolment statement or letter from your tertiary institution.
Note: the maximum fee waiver period is four years. After four years, you will need to reapply if you are still eligible to receive the waiver.
To waive the monthly fee, you’ll need to provide at least one of the following documents:
- A copy of your Pensioner Concession Card
- A copy of your Income Statement from Centrelink or annual Payment Summary
- Correspondence from the DVA
- A copy of your latest bank statement showing your payments being received (not required if payments are credited
to a QT Mutual Bank account).
Who can open an Everyday Account?
The QT Mutual Bank Everyday Account is best suited to members aged 18 and over.
This account is also suitable for trustees wanting to open an account in trust for a minor under the age of 18
(fee exemptions apply – refer to the terms and conditions).