Motorcycle, Boat & Caravan Insurance
Recreational time is important. So if you are lucky enough to own a motorcycle, boat or caravan we understand the significance of getting back on the road (or the water) as soon as possible if they were to ever get damaged.
- Boat insurance covers accidental loss or damage
- Additional cover for racing risks, liability protection, water skiing activities, and accessories and contents of your boat available
- Caravan insurance covers loss or damage, costs of alternative accommodation, towing costs, burn-out of electric motors and more
- Choose from four levels of motorcycle insurance – Comprehensive, Fire and Theft, Third Party Liability and Third Party, Fire and Theft
- Motorcycle insurance benefits include agreed value cover, new motorcycle replacement, faultless no claim bonus, helmet cover and more with Comprehensive policy
Like what you see?
If you think our home insurance policy is right for you then give us a call on 13 29 30 or drop into your local branch and we can provide you with more information. Alternatively, arrange a call back or get an instant quote online now by using the boxes below.
Take an easy next step
Complete this short form and we'll call you back at a time that suits you.
Simply visit a QTMB Branch for more information on our insurance products and services.
Get all the relevant information with a product disclosure statement
QT Mutual Bank ABN 83 087 651 054 (QTMB) AFS Licence No. 241195 acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurer, CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 (CGU) AFSL 238291. Boat, Caravan and Motorcycle Insurance are issued by CGU. This is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. You can get a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for any of these products from any office of QTMB or CGU. You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to buy or hold the relevant products.
You can get QTMB’s Financial Services Guide (FSG) from any office of QTMB. You should consider the FSG in deciding whether to buy or hold the relevant products