Rates current as at 25/01/2017 and subject to change. After fixed rate term the interest rate reverts to the applicable variable rate. Package terms, conditions, fees, charges, normal lending criteria apply. Comparison rate is based on a secured loan amount of $150,000 with monthly repayments over 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. The comparison rate shown is for new lending based on assumed minimum total borrowings of $250,000 under the Choices package for owner occupiers. The comparison rate may change for other amounts or loans for property investment.
* Discounts are current as at 4 July 2014 and are subject to change at any time. A minimum loan amount of $250,000 is required. Discounts are only available for new lending and refinanced loans from other institutions.
1. No account keeping fees and unlimited transactions on a range of account types (non-rebateable fees still apply – refer to the Fees and Charges Schedule of the QT Mutual Bank Terms and Conditions). QT Mutual Bank is the product issuer of the term deposit and the deposit accounts. Additional interest is 0.15%p.a. for investments of greater than $5,000 for terms 6 months or longer.
2. QT Mutual Bank acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurer, CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 (CGU) AFSL 238291. CGU First Choice Home and Contents Insurance, Landlords Residential Property Insurance, Car Insurance, Boat Insurance and Caravan Insurance are issued by CGU. This is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. You should consider your personal circumstances and the QT Mutual Bank Terms and Conditions or relevant PDS in deciding whether to buy or hold the products.
You can get the QT Mutual Bank Terms and Conditions for the accounts, access facilities and non cash payment products, term deposit, or a product disclosure statement for insurance products here or any QT Mutual Bank branch.
3. QT Financial Planning Pty Ltd ABN 35 116 361 650 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (ASIC No. 293929) of Actuate Alliance Services Pty Ltd, ABN 40 083 233 925, AFSL 240959, Level 17, 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060
4. QT Mutual Bank provides customers with credit assistance in relation to the QTMB Platinum MasterCard and also gives assistance to customers in relation to credit limit increase for the Card. QT Mutual Bank assists customers as part of our arrangements with Citigroup Pty Limited. Credit provider is Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, Australian credit licence 238098. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and Citigroup’s credit criteria apply.