Whether you are just entering the work force, or you are approaching retirement, maintaining an active interest in your Super is vital. It’s important to remember that it is your money and with the right advice you can make it work hard for your future.
Starting out / building your Super – Talk with us about smart super strategies to make the most of employer and personal contributions. Consider the right mix of investments to optimise the growth of your Super funds.
Planning for retirement – Talk with us to find out whether you are on track for your desired retirement lifestyle. Consider the level of contributions that you are making, the right investment strategy and options such as a Transition to Retirement strategy.
Your QTFP Financial Planner will be able to discuss these (and other) issues with you.
- Do you have enough Super to fund your desired lifestyle?
- Are you aware of and in control of your current living expenses?
- Do you know when you can retire and have enough money to fund your retirement years?
- Are you aware of the investment options within Super? How do they affect your returns?
- Do you know which retirement income stream is more appropriate for you? Is it an Allocated Pension, an Annuity or some other type?
- Which Centrelink benefits can you access?
- Is a Self Managed Super Fund right for you?
Your QTFP Financial Planner will be able to explain the structural and legislative areas of Super. They will also be able to assess and discuss the following strategies with you.
Take an easy next step
Complete this short form and we'll call you back at a time that suits you.
Request a time to see one of our experienced Financial Planners
Subscribe to the QTFP Newsletter and keep up to date with the latest Financial Planning news.
QT Financial Planning Pty Ltd ABN 35 116 361 650 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (ASIC No. 293929) of Actuate Alliance Services Pty Ltd, ABN 40 083 233 925, AFSL 240959, Level 17, 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW, 2060