Multi Currency Cash Passport
What is a Multi-Currency Cash Passport?
Multi-currency Cash Passport enables cardholders to load both foreign currencies and Australian Dollars onto one card and can be reloaded as many times as they want during the life of the card, within the applicable limits.
Multi-Currency Key Features and Benefits
- International ATM Transactions Fee FREE*
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use Card**
- Smart wallet functionality – Intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds can be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance
- Access local currency from over 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide
- Accepted at over 29 million MasterCard retailers worldwide and online
- Reload in store or online via BPAY®
- Lock in your rate*** for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day
- Free second card as back-up in case the primary card is lost or stolen
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- Option to load up to a maximum of AU$100,000
- View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online via “My Account” at http://www.cashpassport.com/1/en/au1/multi-currency/
- Not linked to your personal bank account
- Free card replacement to anywhere in the world#
- Card valid for up to 5 years so you can use it for multiple trips
- Cards activated for use within 2 business hours
24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
Customer support is available through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service which provides a range of services including providing card balances, replacement of lost or stolen cards, emergency cash**** to anywhere in the world, translator services, help finding legal or medical support and sending a message home. The list of global toll free phone numbers is set out below and is on the back of the Cash Passport card. Alternatively, the customer can seek assistance on-line by visiting http://www.cashpassport.com/1/en/au1/multi-currency/
Phone Number ^
||1800 098 231
0800 444 691
||1 877 465 0085
||800 966 321
||00531 780 221
||00798 4434 1279
||001 800 442212
||0800 056 0572
||1 877 465 0085
|All other countries#
||+44 207 649 9404
^There may be a charge for calls to these numbers if phoning from a hotel or mobile phone.
#Please remember to add the international prefix of the country you are in at the beginning of this number (in most cases this is 00, for example 00 1954 838 8294). Calls to this number are not free of charge.
Cash Passport – retrieving any balance of funds left on the card on your return
To retrieve the remaining balance on the card, simply complete the Cash Passport Encashment Form located at https://www.cashpassport.onlinetravelmoney.com.au/cash-out and / or fax to 02 9126 8592
Cash outs are processed within 2 business days. Note: Cash Outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD at the prevailing exchange rate prior to crediting to the customers bank account.
Or simply access funds via a local MasterCard ATM machine.
Hints & Tips
Cash Passport On-line - http://www.cashpassport.com/1/en/au1/multi-currency/
You can access all your account information at http://www.cashpassport.com/1/en/au1/multi-currency/. This includes:
- Obtaining card balances and statements
- Locating the nearest MasterCard ATM
- Travel budgeting tips
*Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
**Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check http://www.cashpassport.com/1/en/au1/multi-currency/ for the latest currencies supported.
***"Lock in your rate" means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
****Emergency cash replacement (up to the amount available on your card), anywhere in the world, normally within 20 minutes, though in some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours.
Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.