Everyday Account Application for new Term Deposit
Before we start your new term deposit we need to help you open an Everyday Account.
Once you’ve completed this form, a member of our team will give you a call to discuss it and talk you through the next steps . They’ll help you get the ball rolling on your new term deposit. There’s one important point to note, you will see in the form that there is a $6 monthly account fee, don’t worry about this as we’re going to waive it for you! Our team will waive it manually when they chat to you over the phone.
If you happen to already be a QT Mutual Bank member, please click here and we’ll give you a call to finalise your new term deposit.
What you'll need before we get started...
- Queensland residential address
- Email address
- Australian mobile phone number
- At least one of the following identification documents:
- A current passport (or expired within the last 2 years); or
- A current Australian drivers licence
Important things to note:
- You'll also need to print the last page of the application so we can record your signature. If you don't have access to a printer you can record your reference number and resume your application at a time and place where you're able to print.
- If the account is for joint applicants, both applicants must be present during this process.