Everyday Account Application
What you'll need before we get started...
- Queensland residential address
- Email address
- Australian mobile phone number
- At least one of the following identification documents:
- A current passport (or expired within the last 2 years); or
- A current Australian drivers licence
- Student ID (if applicable) to register for full time student or Australian apprentice fee exemptions. See terms and conditions.
Not already a QT Mutual Bank member?
By completing the Everyday Account Application you'll also become a QT Mutual Bank member.
Important things to note:
- You'll also need to print the last page of the application so we can record your signature. If you don't have access to a printer you can record your reference number and resume your application at a time and place where you're able to print.
- If the account is for joint applicants, both applicants must be present during this process.